Hello from the states!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
cis2711
New to XJR
New to XJR

Virginia to be specific! I am new to the community. I have successfully restored a 1992 Yamaha xj600 to running
condition as of a few days ago. I owe my success to all of you here, and your posts on a variety of subjects.
My name is Cole. I am 30 and I have had owned two Yamaha motorcycles. I once owned a 1982 Seca 650 and it was my
very first motorcycle. I sold it, like a fool, for a little bit of profit and graduated to a Harley.. big mistake. Less than 6 months into owning the Harley a driver failed to yield right of way in a roundabout and I laid the bike down, total loss.
Approximately a year later, I was eager to purchase another motorcycle, and considering my experience with Yamaha, I
searched and searched the east coast of the US for one local to me. Finally, I found one for a decent price. Lets just say it
needed a bit of tlc. I purchased it for $450usd. I now have an investment of under $1,000usd and I couldn't be happier
with the outcome! My 92 xj600 has quickly become my new favorite motorcycle and I want to continue to restore and
enhance it slowly on a budget. If you all would help me I would appreciate any criticism and advice. I am a GM master
technician, all that means is I'm a novice at motorcycles. Thank you all again! Regards, - Cole
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login