New Project

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
joejoe2245
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hey guys I am new here, and I got my 1992 xj 600 at the beginning of the year, I rode it around for awhile and my wife decided we needed to get a vehicle sooner so I went on the hunt found a vehicle I was going to trade it for and then, like some kind of sign, a better cash deal came up so I bought it and still have my bike so I put insurance back on it and I am back on the road. :) So it has became my "ride around while fixing it up" project for the time being. I need to paint the fairing (thinking plasti dip but IDK) and I need mirrors first, and I want bar end mirror because the stock mirrors that I have seen pics of are ugly. Any suggestions on the mirrors and maybe paint suggestions?

[imgImage][/img]

For some reason when I took the first picture of my bike it came out negative, I decided to keep it and I am thinking of using this as my paint scheme, seems unique, thoughts?

This topic has 43 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login