Project 600s Seca II to Tracker

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
jhendo72
New to XJR
New to XJR

Hi all,

I saved this bike from the wreckers way back in 2000 swapped it with a KLR 650 Tengai, I had seen the bike there for a few months and noticed it wasn't being parted out. It had been sitting down the side of the previous owners house for two years before it went to the wreckers. when I got it I threw it a party gave it a service, new tyres and new fuel got it reg'd and rode it around for fives years pulled it off the road did a full strip back on the paint side to make it look like new. In 2006 I put a Skidmarks lower faring kit on it and kept riding it. 2011 I took it off the road and left it sit in the shed. the wife said I really need to do something with it so I looked around at what people have done or are doing and thought no one has turned one in a Tracker...... so he we are!!. I will get some pics up soon of the stages of it's life.

Cheers

Jason aka Hendo.
"Motorcycle is Life, Life is Motorcycling"
CT110
XJ600s Seca II
F 800 R
+every current model BMW (My Work)

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login