Seca Guy's Seca Upgrades

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
Seca Guy
Almost as Awesome as Murdock
Almost as Awesome as Murdock

My Corbin Seat that I picked up off Ebay for $125 Shipped came yesterday. Wiped it down with shaving cream and put it on. I went for a little 25 mile ride ( In L.A. thats just across the San Fernando Valley). The seat feels great. I do reccomend getting one if you can get one at a good price.
Just as soon as I find a front fender for my FZR600 conversion I will put thw new front end on. I am going to touch the FZR 600 rear wheel next week amd mount it. I will let you know how it works out. :Mozarkrider: :Mozarkrider:

Mod edit by Fateddy: Since this has the tone of a thread that will be documenting future upgrades, I'm moving it to the Projects subforum. For future reference, a post documenting something like a seat swap is more appropriate in the "What did you do with your Seca II today?" thread.
4 Wheels drive your body, 2 Wheels drive your soul

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login