Petey's Tucson travel's

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
azman857
XJ Enthusiast
XJ Enthusiast

Casper introduced me to Petey Aug 18 '12. All celebrated with with Brats and soda at Freedom Park. Petey said goodbye to Casper and thanked him for the New Mexico adventures and his cool bikes. Casper and I talked bikes and rides late into the night. A good man to know.
Petey patiently waited for me to get to change starter gears and get the XJ operationally again. I finally finished that and took the bike out to Davis-Monthan AFB, where I finished my USAF career and showed him my old squadron and to the small museum and pointed out some planes I had worked in my time.
I took Petey out to Gates Pass. A local twitsy road. Stopped at a turnout to take in the view.
Well, today much to my dismay I took Petey to Casa Grande to meet Slimtech. I was bummed because like I took him home I again failed to give Petey a proper cycle ride to his next home and had to take him in the Ford Ranger.At least he was able to take a couple short XJ rides. I think he had a decent time.
I'll try to update this entry with pics
I don't have a plan and I'm sticken to it! 1980 XS 650 SG, 1992 XJ 600 Seca II, '78 KZ 650 Custom.
"We should be going nowhere fast!" by Fire Inc on Streets of Fire soundtrack