Great Lakes XJ Meet Up RR

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
MOzarkRider
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The Great Lakes XJ rider meet up was today and everything went great! Except for me being 30 minutes late... :alien:
The route that we scheduled to get to Auburn was a backroad route that according to google maps added 30 minutes to the quickest route which is straight down US30. We got hung up by a train next to a nice park so instead of sitting in the road waiting for the train we went to the park.
This is a cool clock piece that was there in the park:

Just quick photo ops:

I finally got to the brewery a half hour late and seen that I was definitely late:
CGwendt and Indianaroadracer were already there sorry guys....

I thought the food was pretty good at Mad Anthony's the Reuben was one of the best I've had it had an extra slice of swiss that made it better.

Picture time:
Sorry this one didn't turn out very well I must have had a smudge on the lens :(
indianaroadracer wrote:It was good to meet MOzarkRider (w/GF) & CGWendt

Next time I will actually be on my XJ :)

Indianaroadracer's Triumph Sprint was an awesome bike and CG's black Seca II looked very clean and black is always great.

On the way back I rode with Indianaroadracer back to the Hardeez in Warsaw where we split off and I went back to Valparaiso on US30 it is a very boring ride. This is the view that everyone had the whole way there and back:

Every road in indiana is straight as an arrow Sarah was on the verge of passing out from boredom more than once.

Overall the meet was great, we were saying maybe next year we needed to announce it a little earlier. We were also talking about Tennessee being a great place to do the Seca Rally at least for the midwestern and southeastern riders.
"A life you don't live is still lost" Goo Goo Dolls
"Its not about the years of your life its about the life in your years" Abraham Lincon
92' Yamaha Seca II
14' KTM 200XC-W
Brian

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login