Koi "Poses" for Santa Rosa Bike Night 4/19

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
i_am_the_koi
One of the Regulars
One of the Regulars

I got coerced into going to Santa Rosa last night with the promise of Thai food for helping clean out a storage unit. Upon commitment I found out that also part of the night's festivities would be the local bike night... :rolleyes

Anyways, was a beautiful day to ride so I wasn't complaining

Met a couple other BARFers on the Sonoma side of the Mayacamas and we rode over to Santa Rosa on a pretty fun route.

View Larger Maphttp://www.google.com/maps?saddr=norfol ... urce=embed[/gmap]

After helping with the storage clearing we went to the bike night and did our best posing :laughing

Omar saw his advantage and got some grub while the grubbin was good

But I guess he didn't get the memo because as part of my payment for moving services I demanded Thai Food, so when we had our fun and socialization, we went for some grub.

A year ago when I joined BARF it was with the goal of meeting people that I enjoyed hanging out with and riding with, so that when I did things I had pleasurable company to do so. Last night was no exception, sharing stories, laughing, and eating... Good times!

And Omar was nice enough to make us a video, big thanks!!! Look forward to riding with you again
[youtube]1rSugPMKmYI[/youtube]

Afterwards the night ride home across Spring mt was amazing, twisty, fun, and as soon as we hit the Napa Valley the temp went up 10 degrees. If it's going to be like that I'm going to repeat and go for another ride tonight and tomorrow :laughing
Watch Koi's Videos: KoiFail, Berryessa 2-5,, Barf Nazis
Koi's Favorite Ride Reports: Yosemite 2011, CTTB