Season Starts Here !

Talk about that last great ride or perhaps, the next one. Ride reports here.
mikee112
User Administrator
User Administrator

Well, It's been a funny week over here in blighty....... All week the weather has been fantastic ( around 72f and wall to wall sunshine :thumbsup: ) soon as the weekend comes around the temp plummets :cold: ( around 48f yesterday and around 50f today brrrrrrrr )
There was threat of a strike !! from the petrol tanker drivers, earlier in the week and the government advised everyone to fill up their tanks, before it happens :quiet: ..... massive mistake, because..... everyone did, there was pandamonium :crazy: massive queue's and all the petrol stations ran dry :yikes: And ............... the strike was called off :clap:
Anyway I went to get petrol in the XJ TODAY, and it was like a ghost town, loads of fuel, no customers ( all got full tanks ! ) :laughter:
The point is I'm now all fuelled up ready for next weekend ( easter monday actually ) because it's the first BIG ride out of the season; SOUTHEND SHAKEDOWN :cruise:
It's a charity ride :clap: that starts at the famous ACE CAFE in London and ends in Southend on sea, as I live just 10 miles from Southend I will just ride the last bit ( weather permitting :thumbsup: )
Can't wait :Mozarkrider:

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login