Aftermarket windscreen

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Aragoa
New to XJR
New to XJR

Since I'm looking to improve highway ride, I'm considering buying a new windscreen for my Divvy 600 ('99). The stock windscreen offers way too much buffeting. Through the years I have experimented with god knows how many combinations: windscreen tilted
a degree or so forwards or backwards, adding a spoiler on top, allowing more air to flow beneath, installing a cheap tall windscreen, riding with no screen and so forth. The latter works best, but I know from experience that the wind still tires me out. So maybe, having come at the end of my rope, it's good idea to look into a suitable touring screen. While I trust that the guys and gals at NRA/GIVI have windtested their products (contrary to Yamaha lol), I would like to know what your experiences are with the screen. What products can you recommend?

For context: I'm 175 cm or 5 feet and 8.9 inches.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login