Inverted Forks.

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
Younggun
New to XJR
New to XJR

I am happy to share with you my experience with the inverted fork change. The entire front is from Suzuki GSX-R 750 SRAD. Front suspension is 43mm inverted telescopic forks, compresion, rebound and preload adjusteble. Front brakes are 2 x 310mm discs, 6 piston calipers. With Suzuki's clip-ons comfort is reduced. Its harder to maneuver in low speed. The bike feels sportier, giving better control at high speeds. Predisposes to more aggressive riding. Suspension gives less weight transfer when you hit the gas or brake hard soo you can enjoy faster acceleration and quicker stops. When i say stops.. damn braking is so much better comparing stock brakes. With this mod I feel my bike sportier, faster, more secure and fun. Repainting, replacement of the headlight and mirrors are to come. 🔥🏍🔥
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login