Yamaha FJR1300

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Bigfeet51
Keeps up on the news!
Keeps up on the news!

I considered this to be off topic due to it not being a Yamaha Seca. I have purchased a Yamaha FJR1300 2008 with 5k miles on it and I am excited because I have always ridden sports bike minus the Yamah seca II. Reason for this particular bike was the good reviews, sports touring look, being comfortable and the reliability of the motorcycle. Riding a Suzuki Gsxr 750 from New York to Georgia could really do some damage to the back, so I decided to not be cheap and make this purchase. Many have stated to me "why didn't your purchase a 2014 and up, and my response was is spending that extra money necessary. I decided to start doing some long distant riding next year (covid please be gone by then) and being comfortable is something required for those trips. Anyone that has ridden, own or did own this type of motorcycle please provide your feed back. I w ill provide some pics by next week.

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login