For Sale: 2 XJ600s + GIVI Hard Luggage (Best Offer)

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
monster63007
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Repost as I got a picture of the other bike this weekend.
I am sad to announce I am parting ways with the XJ life as I realize I will never have the time to put my bikes back together.

My 1998 XJ600 "Black Beauty" was my second bike ever, and a truly great bike. Unfortunately I was admiring the scenery in back country WV and ran off the road (eyes on the road folks!) a couple years back and bent the forks. I then tore the bike apart and purchased parts to do the YZF conversion but it has sat in this state ever since as time has gotten the best of me. Bike comes with all the extra parts I purchased for the conversion, the GIVI hard cases pictured... which are AWESOME, I mean I can haul all my groceries in them. Going to miss having these.

THEN

NOW

My 1992 XJ600 was my first bike ever. This bike was run when I was in high school (circa 2005) and then crapped out on me shortly after with an engine problem. I threw too much money at it to fix it and it never panned out. I found the '98 for a good price and bought it to replace. Bike is full and intact, easiest thing would be to replace the motor.

Bikes are located in central PA and both have clear titles. Not sure of the mileage at this time as I haven't looked in a long time, and they are stored at a family member's property.

I would love to see these go to someone on this forum who will take them to the next level, I know the passion is here for XJs and would like to have them stay with a true XJ enthusiast rather than some rando who will beat them.

If you are interested please message me with your email and I will reach out. I'll try to check this forum on a regular basis.

Shoot me an offer for the package, I want to get rid of them. I know someone here could turn them into great rides again.

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login