New to the Seca family

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Seecaa
New to XJR
New to XJR

So my brother just got a Seca II as his first bike, he's put me in charge of working out the kinks and setting the bike up reliably. So I have a few questions for you guys.

I know I probably could've searched for these answers but I figured id introduce myself and get a feel for the community.

It's a 1996 Seca II in red, other than drop damage its a mint condition 5,000 mile bike and is 100% bone stock. A real gem we plan on trying to preserve that as much as possible other than necessary upgrades.

Carburetors

I've already gone through the carbs (the previous owner botched the carb clean when trying to sell it). I'm not sure what the typically jetting changes are. After running it with stock everything I bumped the pilots up to 22.5's and left the mains alone for now. Definitely helped with cold starts and low end response, but I think the mains could be bumped up too.

That's where my question comes in for carbs, are there any good kits or know sizes that work the best. Power and speed aren't really a concern, just want the bike running as perfect as possible.

Suspension

I've already installed RaceTech .95 Kg/mm springs in the forks with 20w fork oil. (My brother and I are both big dudes 6'2" and 260 lbs)
For the rear shock I grabbed a healthy looking FZ6R shock off eBay and slapped that in.

This all helped the sagging issues, but now the damping is struggling with the heavier springs.

I was wondering what other mods are common. (fork braces, better quality rear shocks, potential fork swaps, Ect.)

Clutch

So the clutch engagement is kind of finicky and unpredictable, I understand that is common on these bikes. I'm wondering if heavier clutch springs are a solution to that problem.
if its not, what else have you guys found?

I've already done some brief research on the clutch rattle fix. My particular bike isn't making any crazy noise yet but I'd like to pre-emptively get ahead of the issue while I'm in there doing any upgrades.

Other than that, I'm open to any other suggestions or tips :D

Thanks guys