Hello and oil cooler question

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Dazv
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hi guys, first post I've found this site very useful over the past few months since buying my bike so thought I'd sign up!
I've not been able to find a answer for this question so here it goes, I've got a 92 xj600 that I bought cheap to convert into a quad as I needed a small atv but the prices of quads in the uk a super expensive. I've just finished the conversion and I'm slightly worried it's going to be running too hot as a lot of what I'll be doing is around the 20mph mark and with the front now a quad it's restricts airflow a bit. I'd really like to fit an oil cooler but I can't find an adapter plate anywhere in the uk or even if it's possible to fit one to a 92? Also thinking of fitting a 12" 80watt cooking fan to the side of the block to draw air across all four cylinders. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced
Darren

This topic has 21 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login