Introduction.

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Bikebide
New to XJR
New to XJR

Hi
I am new to the forum, but not to Xj s. I've had a 400 and still own a 600 and a 900. The 400 was a love!y looking import with beautiful paintwork, much better than the UK models, but it would never start in cold weather. Swapped at the shop for a Triumph Trident which I still have. My current Diversions are a really nice 900 which is in great condition and has 55,000 miles is my favourite bike barring the 800 Tiger I owned,.and its without doubt the most comfortable long distance. The other is a 600 which I commute on which looks to have had a harder life, but which puts a smile on my face every time I ride. They are all pretty standard barring engine bars which for commuting are essential. The 900 has a custom seat which I designed myself, looks good to me but I would say that, wouldn't I?
I'm an engineer and live in England in the North West. Bikes are my main hobby, and keep me going when times are hard.
Hope I've posted in the right place. I will upload photos when able.
Bikebide

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login