Hello from wintery Finland!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
speyburn
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hello fellow riders!

I've been meaning to build my very own scrambler for a while now but didn't really want to own two bikes ( insurances in Finland are quite expensive). And until last summer i used to own a 2011 Kawasaki Z750.

One summer night some nice person decided to tip over all the bikes that was parked next to our building (four bikes in total that were parked side by side). The damages to my bike were eventually so big that that i got to decide to either: get a sum of money and fix the bike, or get it totaled with a bit larger sum. I kinda saw this as an opportunity to finally start my scrambler so i took the money and a couple months later bought a 1998 XJ600 Diversion thus beginning my journey.

Reason why i decided to join the forum was to start a build thread (which i hopefully will update regularly) and ask some questions!

Hope you are all having a great new years,
- Joakim
1998 XJ600 Diversion

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login