The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Thrilhou
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hello all,

Just purchased a Seca ii yesterday! Here are some photos of it parked next to my CB350G.

I've been hunting for an XJ600 for awhile, but they can be hard to find in good running condition. Twice I found well maintained bikes for sale, but they were always gone by the time I contacted the seller.

This one is a 1997 model in blue/green. Only 6500 miles on it. Riding it home about 30-40 miles everything seems to be running well. I think the idle my be high (around 1500), so I may spend some time looking at that. All of the body work is in great shape (a minor crack on the belly fairing).

It has a Corbin seat on it, which I'm not really that into... After riding it for a few hours, I don't like it because it forces me into one position. Granted, it's very comfortable, but I wonder if the stock seat would allow me to move around a bit more... So I will probably buy a stock seat and sell the Corbin.

Looking forward to putting some miles on it.

Bryan

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login