xj600 4wheeler build

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
secaIIwarrior
One of the Regulars
One of the Regulars

Yamaha rules!! ok, got that out of my system, my names Rich, live in Ohio, and what I'm doing to my seca is blasphemy... I bought a 92 SecaII for $250, pretty much basket case with exception of the engine and electronics, it even starts, carbs gummed up though, I'm not restoring or rebuilding this but its being used in a 4 wheeler project, My secaIIWarrior aka Yamaha Warrior, doing a transplant into a 4 wheeler, for riding I really want to get another xj1100 80-81. Rich
To continue the saga "92 SecaII xj600 transplant into an 01Yamaha Warrior"......Got the frame welded in, still have to tie in the front of the warrior frame along with making a rear motor mount and maybe even an upper mount for added support. So today was a lot of grinding and welding. Sat the engine in the frame, the front factory seca motor mounts fit like a glove, even the exhaust header pipes fit, my stock fuel tank fit as I suspected as will the fenders and the rest of the warrior's components. Well I know forum readers love pics like kids like candy, so here's the updated pics.
"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in." Mark Twain
01 Warrior project (92 XJ600 Seca II), 79 XS1100 SF

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login