Little Suzuki TU250

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder

Here's where I am, guys: The Scrambler has an off-idle bog. The black/red bike has some mid-band lean issues. And the damned Triumph is surging at cruising speed. I'm about sick of all three at the moment.

I've been thinking of a conversation I had with Ed a few weeks back, about his little DR350 putting him back into a place of enjoying motorcycles. The discussion revolved around the simplicity and the enjoyment that got us into motorcycles in the first place.

I am a UJM kind of guy; not big on plastic fairings and flash. I'm also relatively light at 148 pounds (5'11).

I am giving serious thought to buying a Suzuki TU250 and selling off some of my current stock. What are your thoughts on this notion? It's light, fuel injected and I like the styling. It's also slow. I like that too as I hate, absolutely hate cruising along on a motorbike on a long stretch of straight road at 75mph. Having a reason to tool along country roads at 55 sounds great to me.

This topic has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login