Hello from the Netherlands!!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
RPJ
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hello my name is Richard and I live in the Netherlands. I drive a Yamaha Diversion (Seca II) from 1994 (4BR) for more than 13 years now (assed 78k km). It’s really a very nice bike and I have a lot of things changed, like a Scott oiler, LED backlight with flash function, LED flashlights, LED front lights, electrical fuel pump, Gear Indicator, rear hugger, Laser Duotech exhaust, Heat grips WP Springs etc etc.

I found this website because I have read of upgrading the front brake caliper with a Bluespot, so I bought a Bluespot of an YZF600R, but it won’t fit! It comes against the spokes of the front wheel. So I’m really curious which will fit, who can tell me?

When I was looking at the forum I found a thread about changing the rear wheel, which I didn’t knew was possible, I just want to change the rear wheel not the braking, can someone tell me which wheel fits 1-on-1?

Last edited by RPJ on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login