My 93 xj600

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
Michaelphilip
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

I figured it a good time to share my xj i will start by saying ive always loved air cooled bike they are simple from back in the day like me😀 so i picked up my xj for 1500 it was imaculent until i washed the front by grabbing to much brake. Now its a naked conversion i got a 92 that had bent forks for 300 had all the farings i changed it back and didnt like it so back to naked i will post pics very soon.

Anyway i have a thing with cast marks i cant stand them anyone else feel the same way i always eliminate them if you ever want your bike stand out in a croud (not that there are many crouds of xj's) lol you dont recognize why it looks better it just does im still doing all my parts on the rims right now but i do it all by hand with files and sand paper. Old shcool style like i like to do it take my time. Oh and sorry for the lack of punctuation im on my phone and its a pain sometimes. Ok let me figure out how to do pics and ill post them
You can run but you will just die tired

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login