The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
OOOTHATGUY
New to XJR
New to XJR

Hey XJRider's!

I recently just got my XJ600 from my best friend who got me interested in these bike and now I feel like I have been bitten by the bug! It is a '92 Seca XJ600 that was bought as a parts bike for his other Seca. He ended up not using any of the bike on his build which is how I ended up getting it. Before getting it the fork tubes were swapped and carbs were cleaned plus the bigger jets installed. I have been reading everyones builds and projects and getting a lot of ideas as to how I am going to build my Seca!

I used to have a dirt bike in my 20's and also did the full motorcycle endorsement course but never ended up riding. Now I am 36 and decided it was time to RIDE! I have always been into customizing my vehicles and making them uniquely mine, I have had my 4x4's (Yota 22r, Jeeps YJ, JK, Silverado Z71) and also a few civics. I now we have a couple Subarus WRX & a Crosstrek. I like to do my own mods for the most part but also know when I need to take it to a professional I will! I am excited to get my Seca fixed up and start commuting on it!

Here is what she looks like currently before starting the never ending process of making it my own lol!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login