The Box Thread!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
fateddy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I've seen this done on other forums and thought it might be fun here. As often as all of us are buying and trading, upgrading, fixing, rebuilding, and otherwise trolling Ebay for sweet deals, we get a lot of packages that we spend days anticipating and get giddy when we finally see them delivered. This thread will be to share the excitement of the new part or sweet pair of gloves or whatever just showed up on your doorstep.

The thread rules are simple:
Post a picture of your package. Cover up names and addresses.
Open it.
Post a picture of what's inside.
Talk about it, but please try to keep too much unrelated chat to a minimum.

I'll start.

I left work early yesterday because it was raining and I'd been following this on FedEx for a couple days.

This is a familiar shape...

It's a Corbin seat from red450! That's a hell of a packing job. He even used super nice $8/roll Frog Tape!

Hit the piping with a magic eraser and treated the leather and it's ready to ride!

Thanks to red450 for a great deal. First time I've ever heard of anyone wanting to trade their super nice Corbin for a stock seat, but who am I to argue.
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.

This topic has 26 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login