An Idea: Community Built XJ

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder

I have been bouncing an idea around in my head for many months. It was seeded in the self-designed motorcycle thread but has grown a bit.

If you all are like me, you've amassed a ton of extra XJ parts. They likely aren't perfect but useable and you keep them around just-in-case. Well, what do you all think about a community-built XJ?

Essentially, we'd build an XJ from all the spare parts we have on this site. And then we'd give the XJ away to someone who deserves it. I could be responsible for sourcing a frame and getting a title. From there, we could figure out what we want to do with it (custom, fighter, café, stock, etc) and then build the thing in the motorcycle shop in Denver.

Once done, we could give it away as part of a site contest (like, say, the treasure hunt or . . . ;) ) or to someone who needs it?!

Thoughts?

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login