Alien's Naked Project after fairing damage!

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
AlienFing
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Alien's Naked Project after fairing damage! After deciding to keep it original the cook at work decided she'd try n park in my space, while I was parked there! End result, bent fairing/headlight stay, smashed fairing, screen and infill.

Ordered twin dominator headlights, universal chrome headlight brackets, new mini indicators along with some Monster Energy decals (coz I like 'em) and tank pad, black n green handlebar grips and green wheel stripes.

As you could probably guess I'm staying black with green touches here and there!

Run out of money at the moment so will have to bodge something to stick the clocks to (original for now). A friend has some FZ600 clocks I can have real cheap but thinking I may go for a digital speedo like the round Acewell or the long Koso, be easier to mount as well being an S model I have.

Any thoughts gratefully received.

Before
and now :cry:

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login