Cheap, Chinese made 125s

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Slartibartfast
XJ Enthusiast
XJ Enthusiast

I've been thinking that, once my XJ is back on the road, I'm only really going to use it when the weather is halfway decent.

I live on the west coast of Scotland. Decent is a relative term. Plus my car is a 2 litre diesel thats not particularly cheap to run.

So, I've started thinking maybe a little 125 would be great for commuting on. £18 a year road tax, 100 ish mpg, whats not to like? My commute is 8 miles with the max speed limit at 50mph.

Something like this Lexmoto on ebaythis Lexmoto on ebay would be ideal, and theres loads about. There are a few other makes as well (Hyosung, zongshen, skyjet, sukida etc). To buy a comparatively cheap honda/yamaha/suzuki you get a much older, higher mileage machine.

Does anyone on here have any experience with these bikes?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login