Hi folks, anyone on here add or ridden a TDM 900 or BT1100 toying over one of these two now my 600 diversion as gone. Any info on either would be helpful.
The general Seca II forum. XJ600 centric but all motorbikes welcome!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8527
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO
I've always wanted to check out a TDM but they are rare as crap here in the US. I've heard good things echo'd in the back of bars, in dark alleyways, and in the wind riding through the canyon, but never been on one myself.
- Lookin' Around
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:32 am
- Region or State: Liverpool UK
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 2003 Yamaha BT1100 Bulldog
- Location: Liverpool UK
Well in the end I got myself A 2003 Bt1100 Bulldog the tdm was too tall for me and the bulldog just seemed to fit and feel right. 2 weeks in and I am loving the bike very different from the xj but nice to be back on a twin again plus i do like shaft drive.