Little Suzuki TU250

The general Seca II forum. XJ600 centric but all motorbikes welcome!
Siper2
XJ Enthusiast
XJ Enthusiast
Region:: Pennsylvania
Motorcycles:: 1994 Yamaha XJ600SF

Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Rix86 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:33 pm
Had an ls650 (Savage/s40) was quite fun. Not a great distance bike, vibration, being a thumper and all. I'd own another.
Cm400 i have cruises along easily.
I'd maybe look at the new rebels too.
Agreed, I *really* dig the new Rebel 500. In fact if my wife's up to start riding again in a year or two, that'll probably be the bike I'll get for her. Modern but classic, enough power but not intimidating.

radare did you end up with a TU250X? I do still love those things - snagging a used one as a second bike would be pretty fun!
johnny ro
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around
Region:: NH USA
Motorcycles:: wee strom K6, srx250, XJ600s

Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:22 pm

best part, fuel injection.
arnehulstein
Yearns for The Scrambler
Region:: Goes, Netherlands
Motorcycles:: Yamaha TT600 / BMW R 1150 GS
Netherlands

Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:02 pm

I'm not sure this will solve your problem though. I mean, I absolutely understand where you are coming from. Believe me, I've had the feeling at times as well. The whole "why don't I sell what I have, take the loss and buy something that works" feeling. And then you buy something and within days, sometimes weeks, you will have something that will need changing on your new machine. And that is where it starts. Before you know it there are things that are not working as they should anymore (obviously by no fault based on your changes)... But that is what happens. And before you know it you are back to square one. ;)

But go ahead and get the TU250, just don't sell anyone yet. ;)
JanettaSauser
New to XJR
New to XJR
Region:: Florida, USA
Motorcycles:: SUZUKI GSX-R600
United States of America

Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:46 am

Wow! your bike is looking damn cool especially green background is giving an outstanding look to it. :D
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder
Region:: Rocky Mountains
Motorcycles:: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
United States of America

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:14 am

arnehulstein wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:02 pm
I'm not sure this will solve your problem though. I mean, I absolutely understand where you are coming from. Believe me, I've had the feeling at times as well. The whole "why don't I sell what I have, take the loss and buy something that works" feeling. And then you buy something and within days, sometimes weeks, you will have something that will need changing on your new machine. And that is where it starts. Before you know it there are things that are not working as they should anymore (obviously by no fault based on your changes)... But that is what happens. And before you know it you are back to square one. ;)

But go ahead and get the TU250, just don't sell anyone yet. ;)
I don't think I've read a post of yours, Arne, that's been more spot on. As someone who goes through this loop time and time again, and never seems to learn from it, I'd like to echo its sentiment.
arnehulstein
Yearns for The Scrambler
Region:: Goes, Netherlands
Motorcycles:: Yamaha TT600 / BMW R 1150 GS
Netherlands

Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:22 am

radare wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:14 am
I don't think I've read a post of yours, Arne, that's been more spot on. As someone who goes through this loop time and time again, and never seems to learn from it, I'd like to echo its sentiment.
I only learned this from experience Radare...

Navigation:

Search

Unread Posts

The Wall

Gallery

About Us