The general Seca II forum. XJ600 centric but all motorbikes welcome!
- One of the Regulars
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:08 pm
- Region or State: Alabama
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1992 xj600 s. 1984 Honda vt500c
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Almost as Awesome as Murdock
- Posts: 2367
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am
- Region or State: Motor City (MI)
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1994 XJ600, 2006 SV650
Yep, I have an issue similar to that.
Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing.
- Lookin' Around
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:46 pm
- Region or State: California
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1993 yamaha xj600s
I have my seca 2 and a wrecked one for parts and 3 duel sports that need putting together lol
You can run but you will just die tired
- Buyin' the Goods, Online!
- Posts: 1751
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 pm
- Region or State: Michigan
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 & '93 Yamaha XJ600S, '74 Suzuki TS185 Sierra
- Location: Thumb Area
LOL! Too true...even for me who's too poor to have that problem! In fact, I may be adding an '83 Venture to my collection soon, too!
"I want to drive. I want to feel all of it: freedom, wind, curves, feedback, acceleration, unsteadiness, fear, joy... I don't want to ride. I want to drive."
- Speed's XJ Journal