The general Seca II forum. XJ600 centric but all motorbikes welcome!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- One of the Regulars
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:24 pm
- Region or State: NY
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1993 xj600 Blue 1993 xj600 Red
- Location: New York
On my two XJ600s I have two areas that were intended for storage. One area which I believe is for a tool bag, is secured by a rubber strap. The other storage area is an empty void under the rear of the seat. The rear storage area for both my bikes have a velco strip and a label that says load limit 2 lbs. Can anyone verify the intended use of the aforementioned compartment under the seat?
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8399
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO
You are right on the tool kit. It mounts to the left hand side of the battery using the rubber strap. The area behind the seat latch is for general storage. The Velcro attaches to a vinyl pouch designed for your registration.