The general Seca II forum. XJ600 centric but all motorbikes welcome!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region or State: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
I just got this via a twitter post from MCN, link. There's a few articles listed about the XJ600 that they written also.
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8531
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO