Possible stock Bellypan re-production! :)

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.

Would you be interested in buying a re-creation Stock Bellypan?

Yes, Count me in!
90%
Nope, not interested.
10%

Total votes: 10
ride92
XJOTM July 2013
XJOTM July 2013

So, I'm sure a lot of you have seen on ebay, the front fender, and front fairings for both the 94-96 and 97-98 XJ600S from a company in Poland. I also saw they had a bellypan for the XJ900 listed. I emailed the company and asked them what it would take to make some bellypans for the 92-98 XJ600 and If they'd be willing to make such a part. The response I got back was promising (a little bit). They asked for pics of the piece in question and said they could make the mold but they needed an exsisting bellypan to make the mold of. If I had said bellypan I would send mine over there for them to recreate and for the rest of us to have an option of buying one, but I don't have one.

Would anyone on here with a bellypan be possibly interested in sending them their bellypan so they can make a mold of it? If you have one laying around not installed yet that would be best, If it's on your bike, maybe wait till the off season and then send it to them.

I will try to get more info on turn around time and cost of the new pans.

Also how many people would be interested in buying a recreation like this? There current stuff looks pretty good. What would you be willing to pay for a bellypan?
Check out my build of "Project Sonar": viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3048

"'Having somebody help you doesn't mean you failed, it just means you're not in it alone."

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login