My new LED rear light

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Slawenm
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

I bought and fitted a smoked LED rear light unit from Germany cost roughly 52 euros I was a bit sceptic about how good the unit would actually function for the price.

I've had it on the bike for about 3 months now riding in England in ALL weathers and its held up great. What impressed me the most is all the wiring colours, lengths and connections perfectly matched the original yamaha unit.

Its not rusted corroded or let any water in at all in 3 months of harsh British weather I went for the smoked option but do believe they do a clear lense LED one too. I and some people I ride with agree it really makes the rear of the bike look more modern and as its a straight swap it must have taken me in total 20 minutes to change the unit over.
I threw on some small Halogen indicators while I was doing it but I think I'll be swapping back to some larger Halogen type in the near future as I'm not a huge than of them long rubbery stalks on the originals.

I'll take some pictures once it One stops raining and Two I clean my bike a little Here is a link to the website for anybody interested.

https://www.lights4all.com/TAIL-LIGHTS- ... moked.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Slawenm on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login