My New Tank Bag!!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
MOzarkRider
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just received my new tankbag in the mail today :Mozarkrider: It is a Givi T470 bag.
0229121120.jpg
0229121120a.jpg
It has so many cool features and cant wait to use the crap out of it! It is a magnetic tank bag but it also has straps for the people with non-metal tanks. It has a capacity of 13L and expands to 21L.
It comes with a rain cover that is tucked in under the bag in a separate compartment, a place for your passport/ID/Registration in a waterproof pouch, and a clear front to place a map or GPS unit into. The rain cover also has a clear front to it. Heres some pics:
Un-expanded 13L empty bag:
0229121132.jpg
For a better look at what the inside capacity is, I put my supplies for an oil change in the bag. There is 3 quarts of oil and the filter and there would still be room for another quart and also probably a change of clothes before having to expand the bag:
0229121434.jpg
Expanded 21L bag, I have my Firstgear HT-Overpants with liner and Knee armor in the bag just to show the exanded look:
0229121135.jpg
AND now for the best part... (Drum-roll) It converts to a Backpack!!!!
0229121128.jpg
How awesome is that!!! it comes with the straps it just clips on and is moderately comfortable...
Im excited ---->> :Mozarkrider: And I feel like it will be a good all around tank bag that has plenty of space but is not overly tall. I got it from MotorcycleSuperStore.com and I would recommend it and for $80 shipped its a HELL OF A DEAL!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"A life you don't live is still lost" Goo Goo Dolls
"Its not about the years of your life its about the life in your years" Abraham Lincon
92' Yamaha Seca II
14' KTM 200XC-W
Brian

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login