MotoCentric Roll Bag

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
radare
Site Founder
Site Founder

I have been looking for a small bag that I could attach to the rack on the back of PBT. Because of the size of the rack, I had limited dimensions. After many, many Google searches, I found MotoCentric's Cruiser roll bag. The dimensions looked good and so I ordered one from Motorcycle Superstore for $35. I figured at that price, I couldn't go wrong.

Motorcycle-Superstore sells the MotoCentric roll bag for $35:

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/34 ... l-tail-bag

The bag was waiting for me when I got home from work on Thursday. It features D-rings on the sides and a velco-strip on the back for attaching to a sissy-bar. Exactly what you'd expect for a cruiser bag. The size is perfect for fitting on PBT. But furthermore, it is perfect for both of my other XJ's too. The D-rings line up with the rear grab handles and the bag is sized to fit perfectly on the passenger portion of the seat. The bag includes clips/straps for securing it with the D-rings but does not include a rain cover (what do you expect for $35?)

The bag measures 9.5"h x 14.5"w x 9"d which is just about right for weekend traveling. If you're in the market for a good, useable, inexpensive bag to use on your Seca II, keep this one in mind.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login