Grips that fit - ProGrip 698

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
ride92
XJOTM July 2013
XJOTM July 2013

I have never really been a fan of my current grips which are the ProGrip 699. They are comfy enough and have no gripes with how they feel under hand but they are shorter then the stock ones and the gap between the end of the grip and bar end weights always bugged me. I did some looking around and did not find much in the way of longer grips until I came across the ProGrip 698. These grips have a listed length of 135mm vs the 699 at 125mm. I measured the old grips and the gap and figured they would be just about the right length so I ordered a set from amazon for about $10. They arrived the other day and while I haven't yet had the chance to install them on the bike I took some comparison photos to share on the forum. They seem to be the exact same length and look they will work nicely.

Check out my build of "Project Sonar": viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3048

"'Having somebody help you doesn't mean you failed, it just means you're not in it alone."

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login