Sedici Gloves, Velocity Boots, Icon Alliance Helmet

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Drapheus
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here I goooo!

I always have trouble with gloves. They just tear up over time and I feel like I have to buy gloves every six months. Until I found these babies. I'm not sure of the exact model, but Sedici has done me right. Great gloves. Confortable and they've held up great for a year so far. I think I paid $75 @ Cycle Gear.

Even Peach likes them, but that's probably because they smell like bugs and cow skin.

Satisfied!

Boots. Uhg. The Original Joe Rocket Velocity boot. I've had em for three years now, maybe. Hated them since the beginnings. Flat uncomfortable sole. Stupid ratchet tightening thing. Screws in the toe guard keep coming out. ~$100. The new version might be better.

Icon Device pants. Very satisfied! They fit well and have held up great. I don't wear them all the time...only on long trips :oops:. At the time, I searched online for the best $99 pair of pantiehooz, and these were them!

The legs zip open on the inside

Ratchet style buckle

Joe Rocket Champion Textile Jacket. Love this jacket. Has held up well. Pretty stiff at first, took a couple weeks to really break in. ~$250

Back protector

On the front, both sides have a pocket and an air vent

The arms also have an air vent (as well as two vent in the back)

About six months ago I snagged this latest version Icon Alliance halmut. Wasn't dissapointed! Very comfortable. Lighter than the Scorpion EXO-700 I had. A couple cons, tho. The airflow is great...almost too great. It always feels like there is an airstream going into my eyeball. Also it's kind of noisy. There's a little cover on the side of the shield, and with a little strip of electrical tape on the leading edge, it cut down the wind noise immensely! $125

Not going to stay white for long...MAN SWEATS INBOUND

And of course I had to get the mirrored shield

'92 XJ600 - 50k | '95 XJ600 - 5k

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login