Neoprene Full Face Reversible Mask

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
Detonation
Hungry Like the Wolf!
Hungry Like the Wolf!

So my face has been freezing :cold: out on the bike for a month now (Resulting in a 3 week flue :( ) so i went on ebay and bought a Neoprene Full Face Reversible Mask.

Granted, they look a little tacky, i almost didn't buy it because of that, but you can turn them inside out and there just plain black then.

But at £5 i didn't have much to loose.

When it turned up i was shocked by the amazing quality, it is just as good as a £20 one, actually the stitching is better than the £20 one i had years ago.

And it works alot better than the one i had all those years ago, its a little thicker than the one i had back then.

i was out in -3*c lastnight (26*f) and i could not feel the wind on my face at all, not in the slightest, it was so toasty.

If you don't own something that your already happy with i would 100% recommend searching your local ebay for one.

This is the one i bought from:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300601168696? ... 1439.l2649
1992 Yamaha XJ 600 Neikiddo

Build Thread

"Nitrous is like a cheap hooker, you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences"