CycleGear in Wisconsin!!!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
ride92
XJOTM July 2013
XJOTM July 2013

I just found out this morning that Cycle Gear has opened a new store in brookfield Wisconsin!!! I know they don't always have the greatest of stuff and they are sorta like the harbor freight of motorcycle gear but for some things they are hard to beat. When living in Oregon I would visit there stores from time to time to see what they had for gear. I have there built boots and really like them, I didn't need $300 sidi boots just something on my feet, about $60 bucks and 1.5 seasons later I'm loving them!!! Might have to go in and get some tools, cable luber and what not. Maybe they have a shim tool on hand. The store is about 15min from where I live so that's great. The other shop near by is nice but they do winter power sports in the off season as well as ATV and PWC sales so they don't always have the greatest selection of motorcycle gear on hand. Last I went there, they didn't have any gloves i liked that fit but I could a pretty sweet life vest on sale! Anyhow thought i would just share.
Check out my build of "Project Sonar": viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3048

"'Having somebody help you doesn't mean you failed, it just means you're not in it alone."

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login