New XJ600 rider from Italy!

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
xj10nico
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hi all! :D

My name is Michele and I have recently become a proud owner of a "new" 1998 XJ 600 Diversion.

I have always liked its lines but never actually rode on one (or even heard one running)

Everywhere I read reviews about her they said it was a "characterless bike"

But when I had the opportunity to start one , hear its engine run, get on it's seat and ride around I just fell in love. :)

It only took two minutes to be charmed by her, and then I HAD TO make her mine!

The ride home, which in theory was only about 5 kilometers, took two hours and was about 100km long; I just could not stop riding her!

I have had her for about 3 weeks now and already did about 1500kms, and it's never enough!

I have never felt this good on a bike before in my life, every km turns to more confidence and enjoyment.

I wish to thank you all for this great site and forum you built that has already helped me to do some very basic maintenance to her, and reassures me that we'll be together for a long, long time! :D

I wish you all a good ride!

Michele
Live long and prosper...and ride!

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login