New Guy...but not new to motorcycles

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
NYbiomed
New to XJR
New to XJR

:D

So, I picked up my first XJ600 as a buddy bike a couple weeks ago, the price was indeed right at $900 with only 10.4k miles and in pretty good condition. There are a couple small issues, but nothing dramatic....mainly an oil leak- don’t know where from yet and some minimal leaking from the left fork seal where some complete moron put the inspection sticker on the slider- :x I honestly don’t know sometimes...

This is my second attempt at a buddy bike, lol...I picked up a sweet 2002 Honda Superhawk in November, but realized that this was too much bike for inexperienced riders, so it sucks to be me and I’m stuck with it :P

The second love of my life is a 2009 Kawasaki Concours 14, kinda decked out with many farkles to include: an Ohlins rear shock, cruise control, heated Laam seat, the list is long....

Any hoot, I’m looking for an OEM rear luggage rack if someone has one around PM me! I tried to add a photo with my IPad, but the file is too big, but I’d say its an 8/10 condition factoring in that its 25 years old.
93 Yammy XJ600
2002 Honda Superhawk
2009 Kawasaki Concours 14
Gone, but not forgotten:
1999 Suzuki Katana 750
1983 Honda CB1000C
1990 Kawasaki EX500

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login