new to the site

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
bikemad89
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

hi guys, im new to the site and just wanted to introduce my self, and my current project ( i feel it will be a slow burn)
i have seen a few interesting threads on modifications while browsing around and i also work for wemoto so for me finding and matching parts is quite easy if you guys have any parts queries feel free to get in touch ill do what i can,

anyway getting back to my project bike (xj400 4bp) i was given the bike initially by my uncle and i was in a sorry state begin with and sadly to say i left it out in the elements for many years as i didnt at the time have the parts matching knowledge to put her right or make her into something different but now that has all changed im finally ready to get her back to a runner

i will post pics as and when i can keeping track of whats been done going forward to date the list is as follows

4bp 400cc engine has been scrapped due to stripped plug in the head (and lack of power/history of engine)
all fairings/panels removed fairing mounts cut from frame
xj600 4br engine sourced
and is sat in my shed awaiting next steps ...
its all about smiles per gallon :)

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login