Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:18 pm
- Region:: PENNSYLVANIA (PA)
- Motorcycles:: 1997 xj600s
- Location: Pennsylvania
Hello everyone my name is Phill people call me tutyme because I studder. Lol soon tho it will be one wheel Phill. I live in Pennsylvania and just picked up a 96 xj600 I traded a 95 BMW for it. I wanted another project and I like bikes better....... Looking for a cover/fender thats aftermarket I guess, for over the rear wheel. Any ideas
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 886
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! As for another rear fender if no one has a parts unit here that they can sell you one form, then be sure to check eBay as there is usually some there.
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8589
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region:: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles:: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO