My First Post

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
JanettaSauser
New to XJR
New to XJR

Hi Everyone! This is Janetta Sauser and since childhood, I had a dream to ride a heavy bike at roads. However, my mother did allow me ever to ride a bike. However, at the age of 24, I finally managed to ride a bike and my friend Tom helped me in this regard. Since last two years, I was struggling hard to save enough money to buy a secondhand bike and a few weeks ago, I bought a secondhand bike. It looks ok but I want to improve its looks. Therefore, I joined this forum.

Secondly, my mother wants that I must use a helmet while riding and due to lack of money, I am using traditional helmet these days but I want to buy a Bluetooth helmet. I saw few reliable helmets ( https://10hightech.com/best-bluetooth-m ... le-helmet/ ) but these are very expensive and my budget would not allow me to purchase any of them. Can you please recommend any good quality Bluetooth helmet within my budget from $50 to $70? You can also refer any online market that sells secondhand Bluetooth helmets?

Also looking for less fuel consumption tips for my secondhand bike.

Your help would be appreciated.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login