Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:22 am
- Region or State: Virginia
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 96 Yamaha Seca II
Well its new to me, bought a 96 Seca II with only 20k miles on it, runs great and look forward to building it up with good suspension for fun cruising. I've never been the one to go the easy route when building my project cars so why not stay in the same fashion with my first bike, I have already seen there is little to none in the aftermarket parts for this bike so that's where the fun comes in and build it myself. Look forward to picking yalls brain for knowledge, Oh and yes I know how to use a search bar lol.
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 865
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region or State: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! Got any picts yet?
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8527
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO