Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:29 am
- Region:: Nevada
- Motorcycles:: N/A
Hey guys new to the forum here. I’ve been riding 0 years lol just got my license back in July and I’m looking to get my first bike which may or may not be tomorrow. It’s a 93 XJ600 Seca II and I’m just looking for advice.
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8632
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region:: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles:: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 903
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site!
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.