Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:04 am
- Region:: Merseyside
- Motorcycles:: Kawasaki er5, Yamaha xj600s, beta 250rr
Hi I'm new here obviously and just picked up a 1992 k reg diversion 600 with only 15k on the clock!! Will get her running and introduce her at a later date!! I'm in Wallasey on the Wirral and have a few bikes so this is the latest project.
- XJ Enthusiast
- Posts: 901
- Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:15 pm
- Region:: Missouri, U.S.A.
- Motorcycles:: 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II
- Location: Marble Hill, MO. U.S.A.
Hello and welcome to the site! Got any picts yet?
1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Adventure Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page.