First Bike 93 XJ 600

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
BluSkyLightning
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Hello,
My name is Daniel, and this is my first bike.

*all: "Hello Daniel"

I just bought my first bike a couple days ago, still need to get it tagged and get my license, but I have ridden it a few times and man is it fun! I have most of my riding gear already, I have my helmet, gloves, leather jacket, and boots. I am wanting to get a mesh armored jacket soon, and have found some really great prices online.

A little about my bike. Its a 93 Yamaha Seca II, kinda dirty right now but runs and drives great! I paid $1100 for it and haven't looked back. Its a dark hunter green, has 15,000 miles, and is completely stock. I really love the street fighter look, and just may do a conversion, just not sure yet. I know that it needs a new rear tire, and already found the replacement thanks to the helpful info on this site. I think it may need the carbs cleaned, because when it warms up it tends to idle high, but other than that it runs great. That beastly car in the background is my Dodge Neon RT, and I love it! I have put a lot of work into it, and plan to do the same with every vehicle I own to make it my own.

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login