xj fan back on road

The basic forum. Want to show off your XJ or ask questions about it? Maybe you're not sure where to post? Put it here.
grwm66
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

:D Hi all my name is Gina been riding bikes long long time cough, passed full bike way back 1984.Rode many types of bikes from my hold hacks of rd400 gt750 kettles, gs550 zl900 zzr1100 trx850 xs400. All are fun and all have their own ways to get you cursing them but for most of time rode xj750 secas and the old xj600 shark . Recently got chance to get a 95 600s which was cheap due to person not having clue and was getting ripped off by bike dealers to do the work. So after getting damaged items replaced from ebay bike passed its mot and now on the road rode it a few miles and now can see why so many of you change shock and forks, which I do later .Reason for joining this site fan of xj engine and way bike is made so any can do work on and have fun . And you can have big grin smile on face on a 600 with bike and rider as one than a biker who just manages to hang on to 1000c + .
Last edited by grwm66 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login