Tell us about yourself, what you ride, and share your favorite picture.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New to XJR
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:48 am
- Region or State: Uk
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: Xj600 n
I'm looking to lower my carburettor on my xj6oo n so need to get rid of the manifold of them to do this I just need more info on what I need to get to do this as I wand to do a custom job on the frame to lower the whole bike
- Site Founder
- Posts: 8476
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:42 pm
- Region or State: Rocky Mountains
- Motorcycles Owned Currently: '92 XJR600, '92 Seca II
- Location: Denver, CO
You'll have to build new intake manifolds and come up with a solution for the airbox. Be careful; the carbs are downdraft carbs and changing their angle will change how they function, likely for the worse.